Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Productive "Rhode" trips!

[size=medium]Hi All,

Had the week off, so any time it wasn't raining, or SNOWING, I tried to get out. Took 2 road trips to our neighboring state of RI, and re-visited a couple of parks where I've had previous success. Didn't find any silver, but did manage a bunch of Indians & wheats. The 16-D in the pic showed as 191 D when I cleaned it, so I was praying for a 4 to appear- not to be! Today I battled a nasty wind-chill of 25 and took a trip to my favorite Seated Park. I have dubbed it that as I've found 33 Seated coins there through the years. Going along with an Indian and a little sterling ring, then the sweet sound of silver appeared. Couple of scoops and there it was in the bucket- the silver rim we love! Broke the dirt apart and the nicest Barber dime I've ever found appeared. Got it home, rinsed it under hot water and took these pics- gotta be AU I would think?

Enjoy the pics and HH all!

-- Jeff --
[/size]

I did a little work in RI a few years back. Packed my XS in luggage and had the chance to use it a couple of times. One sight provided some barbers and IHs. Never did find any real old stuff but would love to detect out east again someday.

Chris

n/t

[size=medium]Hi Explorer! Coins were in the 5 to 7 inch range, typically with trash in or near the hole with them. Using the SE Pro with the SEF 10 x 12 butterfly coil- lethal combo, for me anyway!

-- Jeff --
[/size]

JeffInMass said:
Hi Explorer! Coins were in the 5 to 7 inch range, typically with trash in or near the hole with them. Using the SE Pro with the SEF 10 x 12 butterfly coil- lethal combo, for me anyway!

-- Jeff --

Way to go Jeff nice find!