Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

program for 1400 coil

digger 68

Does anybody have a favorite program for the 1400 DD coil, for the DFX detector. My ground mineralization is in the -93 range. Thank you

Hi digger68. Here are some settings used on the 12" Hotshot and the 1400 dd coils for highly mineralized wet beach and berms. Also works really well on Bigfoots. Doesn't work well on the White's standard 9.5 concentricd soil as this coil wont't accept such hot settings to best advantage. Adjust gain, sweep speed, DC Sens, AC Sens, and silent search to your areas.because this program was optimized for San Diego CA beaches and the exact settings might not be the best for your specific area. With a slightly positive ground balance point, this program will run pretty quietly, work with some speed, and not miss any good targets. But it hears all the targets so the volume might be turned down some. It still tells iron from not ferrous pretty well, but needs slower swing if listening fot the really deep targets. Best of luck in your hunting...How:.

SO CAL BEACH HUNTING WITH THE DFX
There are a lot of factors in answering your question. The following are settings for a Bigfoot coil (or the DD's or for gold nugget hunting). For the stock or co-axial coils, turn ac sens down a little: Start with the Prospecting program.
Tone-186, audio disc-on, Silent search- off (on if noisy or for sand with CGEB less than 121 or more than 12:geek:, mix mode-on, acsens-75 (83 for quiet ground). Dc sens=35 (to 55 on queet ground), sat speed-(7 only), tone id-on, VCO off if using tone 186 (for triggert tone ID, 185-nickels, 187 pull tabs), modulation-on, Autotrac-on (off if manual balancc is needed when CGEB is less than 121 or more than 12:geek:, Autotrac HI speed-7 (or 15 in trash), autotrac offset-0, trac inhibit- off, block edit accept +95 to -92, reject -93 to -95 (this is the best

Hello hgarr;
Many thanks for your response, I have been off the computer for a few days, sorry to be late for replying. Thanks for the info, I will try the settings if and when the snow ever disappears from around here! I'll check the dealer here for your book.