Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Program for Deus

ipad53

Can I use a iMac to down load the programs for the Deus I dont do windows. Ipad53

Xp has a website.

here ya go

Equipment required
PC with one of the following operating systems : Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
Internet Explorer 5 or more.
An active internet link.
The remote and headphone charged and to hand.
The single USB cable.

thanks for the info I wont be getting a Deus if I have to use a PC. Ipad53

This is not a Minelab . . . . yuo do not need or in fact use a computer to load programs onto the Deus . . . you have a few easy keystrokes and then you save the program.

The only thing you would use a PC and the USB cable for is to install an upgrade to the software . . . . and in fact many hunters overseas that use Mac's simply have a friend with a PC install the update which takes all of five minutes. In fact I talked with one guy that used the computer in the local library for the installation.

If you are not buying a Deus becuase you own a Mac, you are short chainging yourself for sure.

Andy

You only need a PC to update the firmware. I got my Deus in April, 2011 and Version 2 had just been released and mine came with it, so I have never had to update in almost 2 years. If you have a friend with a PC, you can update the firmware (if you choose to) in just a few minutes.
Other than an update, you don't need a PC.

ipad53 said:
thanks for the info I wont be getting a Deus if I have to use a PC. Ipad53

Your loss.

http://www.xpmetaldetectors.com/uk_detecteurs_DEUS_update.php

Equipment required
◾PC with one of the following operating systems : Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7.
◾Internet Explorer 5 or more.
◾An active internet link.
◾The remote and headphone charged and to hand.
◾The single USB cable.