Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Programme for Silver

Lost In Time

Is it possible with the equinox 800 to set a programme up just for silver , i know i might miss stuff but the site is heaving with junk i could sort of do it with the ctx, not sure if its possible with the equinox though

Thanks

Lost In Time .

Yes, it is possible to set up a program that only sounds on things in the silver range; not all of them may be silver.

Dirtfishin did a pretty good video also Rattlehead, on youtube, just disc out a little more and adjust audio should get you there. Good luck. I used it as a base model and the dimes and quarters really sing. However I can't tell clad from silver. Good luck, Mark

If you have silver targets that are the same as the targets you are looking for, simply scan them under the coil and accept those TID numbers. If you reject all the rest of the TID numbers, you will only get an audio response from targets with the same numbers of those targets you scanned under the coil. If you don't have silver targets to scan, take a look at some of the TID charts in the EQUINOX Classroom and save those TID numbers as accepted, while rejecting the rest.