Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Proof that I actually got out this week...

gunwolf

I have had no urge to dirtfish lately... my friend Matt dragged me out to one of his "spots" ... found a few older keepers... but no silver. Matt had a good day and week... I appear then disappear at 5:40...

Nice little video & finds. His unknown relic is the face plate from a garden hose sprinkler. Should be made of Brass.

I have had no urge to dirtfish lately... my friend Matt dragged me out to one of his "spots" ... found a few older keepers... but no silver. Matt had a good day and week... I appear then disappear at 5:40...
Looks like a lid off an old time SPAM Meat Can or canned meat! Had like a key to start TWISTING & removing top from the can! Ma

I saw the Green M&M at 5:40, they really do exist!!!!’ 😂😂😂

I know what you mean it been hotter than hades.
By the time I get the detecting gear in the van I'm
sweating like a Hebrew slave.
It's only like mid to upper 90's & 90% humidity.

I know what you mean it been hotter than hades.
By the time I get the detecting gear in the van I'm
sweating like a Hebrew slave.
It's only like mid to upper 90's & 90% humidity.
You must be in East Texas like me.

gunwolf, you gotta keep at it. Do early morning hunting, first good light for briefer stints. That's what I do anyway. Early morning temps are more like in the mid to upper 70's here with 90% humidity. By mid day we are well into the 90's, temps and humidity, as the norm. With a silver drought currently in place for me, 90+ and 90+ weather isn't too enticing for me either. But I know what happens if I give hunting up for a while. NOT GOOD! HH jim tn