Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pro's early Spring outings

Dancer

Brought out old trusty, using the standard coil. Couple of hunts at a picnic grounds. Working around a High School this week end. With the Pro's target separation and accurate ID, can't find a good reason to move to a computer update machine. So finding the usual clad coins, a Tungsten ring . I'm not hunting virgin sites but the Pro and I are picking up what's been left. Gotta hunt smart.

Brought out old trusty, using the standard coil. Couple of hunts at a picnic grounds. Working around a High School this week end. With the Pro's target separation and accurate ID, can't find a good reason to move to a computer update machine. So finding the usual clad coins, a Tungsten ring . I'm not hunting virgin sites but the Pro and I are picking up what's been left. Gotta hunt smart.
Went out again next day, 52 coins, $10.47. Spring has Sprung !!

Well ole trusty been scratching up the Clad on a part time basis. (Taking turns with a Analog machine) Up to just over $33 for the year. Just the other day snagged this woven Silver man's ring. Corner of a horse shoe pit. Mixed in with the good times was a sixty five cent day. They just weren't biting.

Attachments

• IMG_20200327_133259.jpg
    IMG_20200327_133259.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 188
Ok the Old Pro it all is still on a Roll. Yesterday scratched up a very nice Gold (I hope) ring. New as the day it was bought. Trouble is it's finely engraved in long hand inside & out of a foreign language. From India or maybe Arabian. Beautiful job but got to wait for the Jewellers reopen to be sure. 14.4 Grams.

Attachments

• IMG_20200410_073848.jpg
    IMG_20200410_073848.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 169
Ok the Old Pro it all is still on a Roll. Yesterday scratched up a very nice Gold (I hope) ring. New as the day it was bought. Trouble is it's finely engraved in long hand inside & out of a foreign language. From India or maybe Arabian. Beautiful job but got to wait for the Jewellers reopen to be sure. 14.4 Grams.
Hopes dashed ! Couple sharp eyes reconized it as a Lord of the Rings One Ring (google it) Ole Tungston got me again.

Nice job on the early spring swing. There are a lot of people out there who collect Lord of the Rings stuff. So it could have some value there. Were you able to interpret the foreign writing ? Lol Happy Easter !! This is starting out as one of the nicest Easter's weather wise, in a long time. Although there is frost all over everything. Currently 30 deg. where I live in MA. Supposed to hit 60 today and stay sunny . Its sadly strange not being able to gather with family today because of all the restrictions in place , we will still make the best of it. Enjoy your day.