Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Prospeting XP Deus :confused:

rexy

Hello all XP deus users. I want to know how the XP deus performs in nugget shooting and gold prospecting. And I couldn't find any information on the frequencies of this unit.

There are 4 freq.4/8/12/18.There is a gold program.I havent used it yet but Its very very sens.I would think you could find nuggets np.Someone else surely has hands on with gold and the deus so they can give you the info u need.Good Luck

Version 3.X added the GOLD FIELD program which is a totally seperate program than the stock ones - the options are different for setting it up and it operates totally different than the other 9. It was based on a program that XP had used with great success on detectors that had been sold exclusively in Africa for the gold rush that swept the continent. That program runs at 18 kHz. Once you get it dialed in for your area, it will hit some extremely small pieces of gold - and better than many machines that are designed only for gold hunting.

The Operator Manual describes that mode and covers the frequencies in that program as well as the other programs - all of which can be modified by the user if desired.

Here's a link to the manual: XP Deus V3.X Manual

Hope this helps

Andy

Just make sure that you have nuggets in your area! The only gold I find around here is flour gold.

If they are there at a reasonable depth, the Deus will pick them out.

Great information, Thanks everyone,
Happy hunting.

My detecting Buddy has a .02g gold nugget..... and I tried my Deus on it...
amazingly it hit, and it hit on multiple freqs, now it wasn't going to find it
beyond an inch or two but WTHeck. Air tested at around 3" at 18k

But seriously I'm more interested in nuggets at a gram or two and it's gonna
do fine at finding those at depth......... : ) At least I hope under real world conditions!

DId you use the Gold Field prog or another? I think the GF prog will get you better depth.

Jim

this dessert season i'll fined out…. the deus will do nice on the back of the motorbike…. a lot better than the carrying of the v3i around …. theres gold there …. this is going to be a good season i have the ATX and deus i should fined something if not i'll be digging some nice foxholes LOL