Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

prototype dual frequency?

Bucksport

disregard...I heard it wrong lol

I heard it last night on digging wars. Dirt diggler. It was a Teknetics. Looked like a T2. I wonder what it is.

Curious to hear more about it. I thought I heard correctly, but after nobody was talking about it, I figured I had imagined it.

I have heard rumors for the last year or so that First Texas and their outstanding engineers were designing a multifrequency detector. I always figured if it came to be, it would be badged a Fisher. I only thought this was because of the "cult" following of their famous CZ line of detectors. If it does prove to be true, I am sure it will shake up the industry for the next year or so.

I was watching the show and when it was first stated, had to rewind and listen again to make sure I heard multi frequency and not multi tone.

Will be interesting to see what transpires...hopefully in the near future.

As long as I am not crazy :) I am suprised that more people are not talking about it today. This is more than a rumor, it is a vague sighting.

Yes, I'm kind of pumped Ft has detectors out on trials.

It's chrome!! My favorite color!! LOL

I am sure I will be ordering one the day its released. I am sure it will be one nice machine and being Teknetics probably very affordable. The chrome had me hooked also! LOL. I took a couple pics of it on the tv screen. I know they arent very good but figured they would give us something to hold us all over until we get to see some good ones...

Look at the Chrome. It looks fast. :yikes:

Well if it has more depth that a T2se that will be something to behold.

Its making me think of waiting to upgrade...... looking at getting a t2se, f75se, g2 or something. But that little preview made me think use my gamma and delta for now and save my coins fir the new one. In a year or so. I no dave will be on top with any machines he makes as always.and we will not be disappointed.

It makes a lot of sense to use the same type of housing & S handle. It would be very expensive to re tool every thing. I hope they offer a large coil for it.

That multi frequency remark by Mike wasn't a slip of the tongue. It was well planned and had the desired effect. If it'll handle bad ground like the CZ's I'm in.