Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

PTL.....

John(H)

I thought that I had posted lately but it was actually late April !! I had been feeling sluggish and got winded very easily since late last year! As this year progressed these symptoms did not go away!! Initially I thought it was from bad eating habits so I enrolled in some nutrition classes!! The nutrition classes was good but it made it clear that if i had a true medical problem then I needed to seek medical council. I went to my cardiologist and actually passed all of the tests! But my conditions did not change so the doctor decided to do one more test. It was a heart cath....he found out that I had a 75 percent blockage in my main coronary artery! So about a week later I had a double bypass heart surgery! I stayed in the hospital for a week and been home for 3 weeks!! I am doing find and just started normal driving again! I have a side effect of my left hand tingling and feeling numb from my finger tips to my funny bone! I have been prayed over and the numbness and tingling has been reduced. I have dropped a lot of weight due to more healthy eating habits! I have no wish to go back to the hospital!! The Lord has blessed me and encouraged me! I have been restored! GOD IS GOOD!!

Good deal I know you have got to feel way better with your blood flowing good now. God is good !

Good to hear from you, Joe, and glad to hear that you went to the dr and found out what the problem was concerning your health! PTL is right, for He is the One on Whom we can rely and know He is with us and will never leave us, as His Holy Spirit leads, directs and guide us on His pathway of righteousness for the best in life and good health! I do know I should see the dr but just haven't felt good enough to make myself do it and right now I don't have ins on my car for I keep putting it off....procrastination seems to be the name of my game, but I am encouraged by you to see about ins and making an appointment with my dr for whatever news that she will give me...good or bad....and then go from there! God Bless! :angel: Ma

Glad you are doing better.

things will come around to you being normal again. I went through the same thing - blocked pipes, had a triple bypass. I have been back to above normal now for about 12 years. I'll pray for healing. Steve in so la