Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Public Boat Ramp Gold

Hwhydah17172002

Got a couple hours yesterday, to hunt a small area that I have been wanting to get off my bucket list, Glad I did it now...Did some investagating and found out that It was actually a boat ramp at one time... All sanded in now... Saw a few rocks exsposed and went for it at low tide... Got quite a few sinkers and fishing hooks, then this one popped out... Marked 10 K 1932 No Name inside... Love this hobby so much....

Very nice. Class Ring? Congrats.

Yep, this hobby is the best and the gold and silver and everything else is icing on the cake!! a great find by the way!

Doesn't matter when they are good for cash!! I love those old rings becasue they are all gold and no stones!! Very nice find for your collection.