Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Puerto Vallarta

wolfenzie

I'm going to P.V. at X-mas and was wondering if anybody could give me some info on the best beaches to hunt if you don't mind sharing. Thanks.

Hi Wolf, I live in Pto Vallarta and must say hunting has not been good. Rains have been heavy, heat has been high and there has been no tourist in the water or on the beach to lose anything. I don't know where you are staying but if in a hotel on the water, start there and see how it goes. There's a long sandy beach running along the malecon but nobody uses the beach unless they are there to run the dog. Most beaches are full of bottle caps and pull tabs but once in awhile you find something worth the time and energy. The best beach to hunt in Puerto Vallarta proper is Playa de los Muertos because there is a large contingent of tourist there (normally) I don't hunt in the water because I have Sovereigns but hunt the wet sand and dry. Not much to find like I say no tourists. Let me know where you are staying maybe we can hook up for a couple of days. I might say that December we usually have national tourist but that is a little dubious this year because of the economy. HH