Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pulled a deep one today

woodbutcher

Large cent is toast but I was really surprised it was left in the ballfield I've literally pounded for years. Legend nailed it along with a few bullets ,nickel and a old penny. The legend is a very deep machine,but not only that it's accurate at depth .

Attachments

• 20221002_154021.jpg
    20221002_154021.jpg
    4.4 MB · Views: 151
  • 20221002_154029.jpg
    20221002_154029.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 150
Yes, they're on eBay for around $20
Was looking for the ones that cover the buttons and screen protector not just an outside cover.
NM said they have them now but no shipping date that i know of or who has them.
Is that a actual NM cover or aftermarket and does it cover the buttons and screen, its hard to tell by picture but looks nice.

I would need a Jackhammer or a backhoe to get down that deep in my soil. :lmfao: Great finds; lovin my Legend.
Positives and negatives.
Hard soil retains good targets but hard to dig.
My sandy lose soil i can dig 4 feet with a hand trowel but a test garden will only last a year as everything will sink down and away. Even vegetation like certain grass and plants don’t last or grow as the good dirt with nutrients washes away

Large cent is toast but I was really surprised it was left in the ballfield I've literally pounded for years. Legend nailed it along with a few bullets ,nickel and a old penny. The legend is a very deep machine,but not only that it's accurate at depth .
Great find. I am finding coins at this depth routinely and as you say, pretty accurate tones and numbers. What are you settings?

Positives and negatives.
Hard soil retains good targets but hard to dig.
My sandy lose soil i can dig 4 feet with a hand trowel but a test garden will only last a year as everything will sink down and away. Even vegetation like certain grass and plants don’t last or grow as the good dirt with nutrients washes away
Yep. I went out for about 2 hours this afternoon to scrounge for surface targets and not so deep, but I got a faint 44, repeatable signal @ 4~5". Dug at it, then stabbed at it with my shovel; then chipped it out. Had (3) targets in the same hole. One old rusty square nail; one .22 short casing; and one Wheatie; all at various depths with the Wheatie (195:geek: at about 4~5". Took over 15 minutes to dig it out and the temp here this afternoon was 89. I was using 4Khz in Park with 2 tones. 4Khz is supposed to be a really deep searching frequency.