Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pulled my First Sliver with my AT Gold today.

jbr13

Got my first silver coin today. My detecting buddy beat me by about six hours though. He hit the same place this morning that I was planning on going to after work. At least we both got silver! I got a 1928 Merc and he got a 1917 Merc.

Good day!

Jason

:clapping: great find!!

Thanks guys!

That's a great way to start-- I never get tired of digging Mercs!

Thanks William and Leslie! Yeah it was cool. I was really hoping to get a silver coin soon, but I figured it would be a silver quarter or dime from the late 50s or early 60s not a 28 Merc.

Jason

Those mercury dimes are beautiful. WTG I'm still looking for my first silver this year, but I've been looking in all the wrong places. Haven't been out since the 16th of March, but hope to get out this Saturday. I cut my hand in two places and I've been waiting for it to heal before I get in the water. A man a few miles from my area went hog hunting in the swamp and something bit him on the leg and he got the MRSA or flesh-eating disease and had one leg amputated, but died the next day. You have to be careful out there, the snakes are crawling, hordes of mosquitoes with the standing rain and warm weather.
Last week it didn't get out of the 40's a few days and the wind was blowing about 26 miles per hour and today I got blistered cutting the grass. Looking forward to going dirt fishing and hope I have something nice to post. Once the water temperature gets warm enough that I don't need the chest waders, I'm looking to increase my finds from just clad. HH.