Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pulled the trigger.

Ronstar

Ordered the Legend ProPak last night. Hopefully I will learn enough to feel a little comfortable with it by the time we hit the OR coast in July. Meanwhile keep posting so I can learn!!!

I ran mine for the first time this week. There is a learning curve to become familiar with the custom settings but it did run nice without much adjustment on the park program. I feel the excitement again especially with that 6" coil on there! Enjoy your new machine and good hunting.

WTG, Ron, I believe you will really like the multi frequency aspect. Since getting the multi frequency Nox it has pretty much side lined my F 75 and other detectors. Keep us posted, I'm looking towards one myself. Need something new to play around with. HH jim tn

Most interesting scenario I’m eager to try is that infernal AdLawn on the University. We have hit it fairly hard with the F75, CTX3030, eTrac, and even a Nox800. There is one area of the lawn that I recovered a Barber dime, IH penny, and and a V nickel that has some iron trash and low grade EMI that we both fought. Hoping to test the Legend in this area and see what we missed if anything. I strongly feel there is still some older silver and pennies hiding!!!! Maybe its wishful thinking but if you don’t dream a little then why do we chase a dream? Never going to dig a bit coin so why not go for the gold (as they say).

I think you will like the machine. There's a lot to learn compared to the F75, but I'm sure the transition will be easy for you. Good luck and keep us posted.

Ordered the Legend ProPak last night. Hopefully I will learn enough to feel a little comfortable with it by the time we hit the OR coast in July. Meanwhile keep posting so I can learn!!!
Good luck with your new Legend Mr. Ron.

Most interesting scenario I’m eager to try is that infernal AdLawn on the University.
That always a big "is this new thing better, did I just happen to get over the target for the first time, how could that target have been missed all these years, well, so much for x y z seeing through iron".... and so on, is the question with something new. In my case with the Nox, I have never re-hunted a spot that I could consider the Nox a game changer over most of my other detectors. But, what actually is a "game changer?" The Nox does surprise me from time to time, like the Legend will for you. Like for me and the Nox, I suspect, you will find the Legend will do some things just a bit better then your other detectors. Enough to be a game changer??? I do know, though, in just learning the detector you will dig some iffy targets that will turn out to be good. And that alone is good. Good luck and let the new fun began. HH jim tn

Update: Received notice order declined due to security notice with them. I answered back fearing credit card maybe compromised when in OR a couple weeks ago, checked account and all good. This morning I got and email indicating either my phone number or email had been used on fraudulent transaction earlier and flagged.
I answered their questions to verify who I was and asked to place reorder using six digit code provided, so I did. Order successfully placed!!
I get 2-3 unknown calls per day that never leave messages. If I get two calls from same number and no message then I block. I suspect one of those used my number on an order and that got me flagged.
Thank you to Kellyco for working with me!

Well I passed all the questions to verify my identity etc etc. Email just arrived and its on its way!!!!!