Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pulse coils

A

Anonymous

I recently had a problem with a coil for a pulse machine. It appeared to be simply shorting at the control box-end neck: it cut out when you wiggled the wire. When I sent it in, I was told that it was not repairable and I needed an entirely new coil. I am really surprised at this in particular that in addition to the $235 us for the coil the (canadian) pst and gst brought my cost up to around 400 (can). Could this coil have been repaired or was I taken advantage of ? I am concerned in that if this is going to be a yearly expense, I may as well send the entire unit back next time. CJC, Toronto.

Do you still have the defective coil or did you send it back?
Eric.

Thanks for your reply Bill, that's pretty much what I thought, particularly in that said unit only hipmounts and will go through a "neck" about every season or two. OUCH! Thanx, clive

Thanks for yor reply Eric. That's another problem--I did mail it. I can't help wondering if my general repair guy up here could have fixed it--just like nay other coil--but instead...May ask firm for return of the old one in case it can be fixed as a spare. I can't afford to waste anything, and certainly not now. Clive>