Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Pulse Detecting

starvin

As I see this hobby evolving, I see more detectorists using the pulse detectors for Park hunting and general detecting. In fact, after the last five hunts I have been one of the few that was using a vlf machine. I do not know about the rest of the country as I wonder if this is what is happening to the hobby.

Using a PI for park hunting and general detecting will test your sanity......I lasted about 8 minutes before I went home and needed a drink to steady my nerves.....:buds:

Tony.

PS....relic hunting, salt water hunting and gold hunting is a PI's domain.

Tony said:
Using a PI for park hunting and general detecting will test your sanity......I lasted about 8 minutes before I went home and needed a drink to steady my nerves.....:buds:

Tony.

PS....relic hunting, salt water hunting and gold hunting is a PI's domain.

LOL....
Tony you are brave Man.....

Well i think you got something thear?? With some parks Hunted out, I have a 5x10 DD coil comming in tomorrow 4R my Garrett Infineum
I think i will try some Parks cherry picking the Hi conductors???? On the Finny Hi/Low is low Conds / Low/Hi is Hi conds,
Wish me LUCK????????? Mickfin

I think Starvin what is going on is??? As parks get hunted out??? I should say slim pickens nothing is ever Hunted out???
No Minelab is Not??? the King of Deepth, Its the PIs???? I have a Garrett Infineum and i think i will have a go at it wish me Luck,
I will use my 5x10DD that i just got, Hi/Low Low /Hi ????????????????????????????????????????????????????? Mickfin

As I go to different parks I see others that say VLF will always rule for coins etc. Funny, as I go out and try with my detector, others that follow with the pulse machines have me wondering. I tried the TDI and liked it. It was very light compared to others that I have tried. Marv