Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

pulse dive pin pointer

You want to hear something funny. Ijust tried to take mine off. No luck, ran hot water over it, tried my suggestion with the adjustable wrench and it did not work. What I did to get it off was to lightly tap the top edge of the cover where it snaps onto the pinpointer. There was a small bit of very fine dust/dirt inside the cover.
That will do it LOL I remove the cover every time I detect I have even used it with out the cover just to see if it detects targets any easier which it did not the Pulse dive is a vary good pin pointer, I also have the fisher F Pulse, I like the pulse dive better as I can not even hear the F Pulse even at full volume or full sensitivity

i called the service center but the guy i talked to said he couldnt do nothing for me unless i filled out the repair forum and i cant do that cause i need a serial number and i cant find one on the pin pointer or manual, the guy said there is one though, on the forum i have to fill out it only has the metal detector serial number and the coil, i cant find pin pointer, i no longer have the simplex the pin pointer was a promotion deal