Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Purchased a F75

Be careful with the sensativity Donna a little goes a long way! Happy hunting

MidTn, Thanks for the information. These Historical facts add so much to relics when they are found from these same areas where these actions happened. Take care, and again, Best wishes on some Saved History for you and the f75 at Franklin. Keep us posted.
I meant to type dropped .69 caliber.

Congrats on the f75 ltd. You bought yourself a beast!
Awesome detector every post is great the only thing I can say is I don't know what version you have , if you dont have the FA mode send it in for the upgrade it is worth the money, totally change the performance of the f75. also they offered an extended warranty when they did it, don't know if that still applies. Totally worth the money.

MidTN, best of success with your new F-75.

I have several detectors, each with 'assigned duty such as hitting Tot-Lots, urban Coin & Jewelryp Hunting, and those for some get-serious Relic Hunting in dense ferrous debris.

With my health issues and limited mobility I can't hunt like I used to, and didn't really need two more detectors, but .... In the last two weeks I got an as-new Tek. Patriot. Friday I ordered a 5" DD, a 6 1/2 elliptical Concentric and elliptical 10" Concentric which all work on the F-70 / Patriot as well as an F-75.

I had two F-75's in the past dozen years, but for what I was doing the T2 and others i had were working for me. I had my last one in 2016.

I was thinking about new stuff and reflecting on some I might like, so I got the 'Sidekick' unit, the Patriot, and then the coils I wanted, and now I should have the 'Primary' model by the end of the week as I ordered an F-75+. I look forward to putting this 2-Detector Team to work soon.

I'm curios about your field performance with the 6 1/2 Concentric with your Patriot?

Monte

The fisher F75 is my all time favorite machine,no matter what’s out there. I use a lot of machines,high end to starters and I like them all. But if I could only have one machine it would be the fisher F75,I don’t water hunt. The f75 has found my oldest and deepest finds to date. Good luck to the OP on his new rig,you got a good one