Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Put Racer stock coil without cover in freezer the results

squirrel1

Put the stock coil in freezer for 90 minutes at 0 degress F. Hooked it up real fast. In 2 and 3 tone gain all the way to 99 no overload. BTW, I've never put my coil cover on since I purchased. Like it better that way. Plus I hear they go on sorta difficult.

I did the same test. left mine in for about 30 minutes. Same results. No Overload.

can you do the same test with the control box?

Hi,,,next time when you get in the freezer can you grab a big steak out and cook it for me???? Just call me when it's done and I will be over..........JJ

This with any electronic items when they go from a very cold to warm environment causes condensation with is water and can short out the whole unit.
Seen this with TVs when taken from a cold car in the winter and brought inside the house and turned on would short out the whole set.