Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quantum XT question

I dug out an old Quantum XT I never used much. Cleaned it up and did a little air testing with it. I set it up so it would accept everything but only give the high tone on coins. It seems to do the opposite of what other machines I've used do. That is the meter seems more accurate than using the tone ID. I lose the high tone after 4 or 5 inches but it will still give the low tone down to about 10 inches and the meter will still read coins down to 10 inches. I'm wondering if I sent this in to Whites if they could make an adjustment to it so it would give the high tone down to the same depth the meter IDs at?