Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quarantine Bible verses

Missouri--Ma Betty

Le 13.4,46;14.8; Nu 5.2; 31.19; 2 K. 15.5; LU 17.12--My prayer for the healing of our nation, (The USA) & for the world! Please, Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You in diligent prayer that that You will have mercy & deliver all of us from this Corona Virus by forgiving our sins to restore our lands & people in all nations to wellness so healing is done by the repentance of all our sins in the name of Your only begotten Son, Jesus! We thank You for hearing & answering our prayers, as every nation's people submit to obeying Your written Commandments as WE (Everyone bow before our Blessed Lord & Savior , Who is Jehovah God & Savior of all Creation) & our AWESOME CREATOR of all things! The Children adopted into Your Family, by our believing faith in Whom You are & in loving You in Your wonderful love, know You & we pray that those with unbelief in Who You truly are will come to know You personally, also, & repent now for the healing & repairing of ALL You have given us to have abundant life for happiness & complete freedom which is our rights by You & the US Constitution & Bill of Rights-so help us God to learn the errors of our ways & not FORGET the evils of the past--For You are the God that heals us & by Jesus' stripes WE ARE HEALED! I love, honor & worship You my Lord! Thank You & PTL! AMEN! Ma

Amen!!!!!

Amen again !! Steve in so la
Thank you, Mike & Steve, for joining with me in my prayer! May God give us GOOD NEWS very soon that our prayers He hears & is answering for His true believers benefit & those who do not know Jesus, as yet, BUT will when He may allow more destruction of planet Earth & diseases to happen to get their attention that God's Holy Spirit works through His Gospel truth, because He says what He means & means what He says; therefore ,let mankind be liars BUT God Almighty cannot LIE & does not! If Society would quit being greedy LIARS & MURDERERS of HIS Children (babies, infants & Innocent adults) & believe in Him as Lord & Savior of all lives then He will hear from heaven & HEAL OUR LAND! It is our choice to obey or suffer the bad things in life that Satan tempts PPL into being disobedient or having evil spirits to possess their hearts, minds & souls! Happiness & His Goodness is ours --JUST BELIEVE by submitting our all to Jesus, for He is our very best friend! Amen! Sis Ma Betty