Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

quattro back light

trinity611

has anyone got ideas on making up a xternal light for the quattros screen
i am about to make up a led light position it above the screen have the single aa battery conected and see if that works any one that has mad up alight for there quattro im happy to see some feed back

I'm curious to see how your experiment works, I have a 1500 Garrett and the backlight in it is not very good. Could hunt later and when it's cooler if I could see the screen.

i just went down to my local electronics store and bought
a LED light and a double a battery case came home soldered
the light up and faced it towards the screen works ok but i
need a brighter LED

Photo(7) It Works

Photo(:geek: Stick Velcro on the cover and on the Quattro see, then adjust the angle of Diffuser
to suit your needs by filing it back until the light is shining on the face as you>>>>

Photo(9) Adjust Location for the best light on the face.

Photo(10) Look we

Hi Garry. I think you have a fortune in the making with that quattro backlight! All I can say is, BEAUTIFUL. Wonderful work Garry! I know this may sound funny, but what would it cost for you to build me one and ship it to me here in the states? I know, I could always just follow your directions that you posted, but I'm a bit on the lazy side sometimes :) But I'm serious about the order for one. It is absolutely genious. I love the headlights for the ground too. Just let me know about a price and I'll gladly pay you for your time. Sincerely, Randy