Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Quattro or CZ-70? I can only keep one. Help!

Kidd

Hi, new to the forum, the title says it all. I have to sell one or the other. I love both. The biggest thing I like about the Quattro, is I can accept or reject individual targets. The Fisher only reject in blocks. But, when the day is over, the Fisher will have found as much. This may sound like a small thing, but the Fisher has a light. After dinner, when the dishes are done is a great time to run out for an hour or so. The light is very helpful in these conditions, especially with these displays. I don't know!!!!! Any advise would be very helpful.

:fisher::detecting: It would be an easy choice for me. I would go with the CZ70 for all the reasons you mentioned but I am a Fisher guy my self. Also if you got the CZ70 new in the last couple of years the Fisher lifetime warranty to the original owner is nice.

Good luck and take care.

Bill G

I just bought a Quattro -- it matters not to me which one you keep,
but I wouldn't let darkness keep me from selecting the Q. I'd
suggest a head lamp. If you're going to hunt after dark, you need
a flashlight anyway. So, get one of these. They run about $25.
When you hear a target, just glance at the panel and you can see it
very clearly. I hope this doesn't make your decision tougher.

CZ70 without even thinking as its a user friendly depth demon..Quattro was made for those that could not master the Explorer is extremely slow and many inportant elements of the Explorer have been taken away...