Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question about battery packs with the Legend

MidTN

Can you use a different power bank with the Legend? I found a 5v Pilot Electronics Power Bank that I had used years ago for a cell phone. When it comes to electronics, I'm lost as last years, Easter egg and help would be appreciated. Thanks

You can use a power pack with the charging cable.
Here is what the manual says about that ......

"You can also power and charge the battery with a power bank. To
do this, just insert one of the ends of the cable supplied with the
charger to the wired headphones / charger input socket and the
other end to the power bank. Please note that you will not be able
to attach wired headphones to the device when a power bank is
attached to the device"

Also noticed that the ProPack accessory battery IS NOT water proof and CAN NOT be used under water without damage.

There ya go ... BTW ... you can download the manual from the website for any other questions.

You can use a power pack with the charging cable.
Here is what the manual says about that ......

"You can also power and charge the battery with a power bank. To
do this, just insert one of the ends of the cable supplied with the
charger to the wired headphones / charger input socket and the
other end to the power bank. Please note that you will not be able
to attach wired headphones to the device when a power bank is
attached to the device"

Also noticed that the ProPack accessory battery IS NOT water proof and CAN NOT be used under water without damage.

There ya go ... BTW ... you can download the manual from the website for any other questions.
Thank you Willee. I read this information in the manual but was not sure if I could use a different brand power bank.