Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

question about multi kruzer coils

jimmy clark

I have the stock coil an the 7 inch conc. coil. what would be the best coil to buy that's falls in the middle. I was thanking the 9.5/5 dd would that be a good coil to get? an after market or makro brand?

This is just my opinion but the 11x7 coil is awesome and one wouldn’t gain a whole lot with the kr24. For me, the 5” round or the little football would be a better compliment to the 7” and 11x7. Actually I prefer the little DD coils to the concentric. I was able to pull more out of dense iron with the 11x7 than the 7”. My partner seems to do a bit better in trash with the 9.5x5 on his anfibio rather than the 7” as well.

This is just my opinion but the 11x7 coil is awesome and one wouldn’t gain a whole lot with the kr24. For me, the 5” round or the little football would be a better compliment to the 7” and 11x7. Actually I prefer the little DD coils to the concentric. I was able to pull more out of dense iron with the 11x7 than the 7”. My partner seems to do a bit better in trash with the 9.5x5 on his anfibio rather than the 7” as well.
I don't hunt in enough trash to justify the five inch. I have a 5 inch for my dfx. your right, the kind of hunting I do the stock coil is good.