Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question About Playground Repeats

RSB

When you have hunted a playground to the extent that coins and other goodies come very slowly, what is a good time to wait for recharging? I know the answer to this will depend on a lot of factors but I am sure most of you have a "rule of thumb" you follow for repeat visits.

Ive gone back after a month or so dont ask me why
It just seems like a good time frame ..BUT..if i see a
lot of activity when i run the dog ( picnic etc etc)
Ill go back and check that area ..and to tell the truth
as i get better at :detecting: ( and im FAR from expert)
the stuff comes easier ...i guees im learning the
detector every time i go out

hope this helps
Ron

Rangers Lead The Way

There is no set time and it depends on how many others are waiting for it to get ripe and hit it. Sometimes one or two days will suffice if no one else pounces on it or when payday hits and the kids get some extra spending money or what day their allowance falls on. It's basically a crapshoot. Back when the economy was booming they filled up fast, now it takes a lot longer.

Bill