Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question about saving a program with WS4 headphones.

crazyman

I have the Deus lite with WS4 phones. I only hunt in very high mineralized ground and iron infested areas like old logging camps, lumber mill sites and ghost towns using the tones only. The Deus Fast program is the only program that I need for my hunting but I also would like to make some tweaks as far as tones, discrimination, sens. and save them. I've tried saving a program following the directions in the manual but if I make changes in Deus fast how do I save those changes? The manual says go to P1 to save the changes but all that does is save the P1 settings. I assume that I should save the changes while in Dues fast pressing the + button 5 seconds and saving to an empty slot instead of going to P1. I haven't tried it in fear of messing something up. Any help would be appreciated.

Don't worry about messing anything up.
just shut it down and it will re-set the factory programs.
stay in Deus Fast make your changes press and hold and save to open program and name it.

Just follow these directions

No need to worry about factory programs,,,they default back to all factory settings when power is cycled off then on for you to use.

Your personal program will be saved as you save it,,,,you can make changes to it as well while hunting,,but again you cycle power it will revert back to your original saved settings.

http://www.xp-detectors.co.uk/xp-deus-classroom/xp-deus-new-users/xp-deus-lite-saving-and-deleting-programs/

There you have it ^^

Thanks HuntinDog! That's what I thought. It seems that as my age goes up, my comprehension skills go down.