Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question about settings

B sperty

I have had my 5000 for six months and have had good success in the red soils of virginia. I am heading to the UK where the soils are much milder from my past experience there. I am wondering what some good front panel settings are.I have been using the DD coil from minelab due to the amount of iron in the relic hunting areas i frequent but i am looking forward to using my 14 by 9 mono goldstalker there for increased depth.
I have enjoyed reading the post on the site and have learned a few tips as in using the coil selector switch to run the DD in a mono type setting.
I currently use Special soil timings and deep search mode .