Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question about the 1.10 update

If you download the Beta version, will you have to download the final version again?
Not really sure, since the beta version is not complete I would think you may have to download the complete version, I did post a revised 1.10 version that nokta did changes to the initial test 1.10

I will also say that when I looked in the updater tool for 1.09 which I did after downloading the 1.10 the 1.10 was also in the 1.09 updater tool infact both the initial Beta 1.10 and the revised 1.10 were there which I thought was odd

the updater tool for 1.09 was version v1-6 and the updater tool version for the 1.10 beta version is v1-8 so I am not sure why the 1.10 is showing up in the 1.09 updater tool

They said yes, you would. After the final version is completed then update again to it... don't you would have to if you didn't want to unless they find some bugs. If that's the case then you would probably want to have the completed version with all the final changes. So far I haven't heard of anything that would suggest any major bugs.

go ahead and purchase. They will no doubt continue updating. Its a good machine now as it is

Oh, I bought mine in March. I was just wondering if jtalley007 had actually purchased one or if he was just assuming that the Deus was easier to update.

Oh, I bought mine in March. I was just wondering if jtalley007 had actually purchased one or if he was just assuming that the Deus was easier to update.
I have a Legend, and I’m not the only one that has complained about the update process. I finally get it figured out but it’s a multi step process, that for me is challenging. I think it’s getting better though, and I finally got through it again. I really want to LOVE THE LEGEND even though the Deus 2 weight/balance makes it hard to put that down to practice with the Legend. I love how they are built like a tank, love how many coils they have, love the price of it all, nobody comes close. I do like the Manticore screen, ease of seeing where you are in the menu, but at that price and it’s probably still not ergonomically made for me, may never get one. I barely get out with the ones I have, lol. Thanks