Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question about the DeepTech Vista Gold

SkiWhiz

Due to work and so much rain I haven't had many chances to try out my DeepTech Gold. I was just curious about the boost mode. Do you's use it much & how much difference does it make.Thanks! Steve

It makes a big difference I feel, so when you get a weak signal, maybe even a blip of audio you then can use Boost mode to make that blip into audio that you can work with, so it enhances weak audio.
Another good use is on clean ground and when your able to run the machine flat out, you may come across signals like I have in the past where normal mode just don't register audio, targets beyond normal operating range... but to further enhance depth run in slow mode also, you'll be suprised how deep this machine can be when pushing the boundaries.
Don't use boost around heavy iron either, really is no need and ease back sensitivity also, no need to push a machine in iron, its like driving in fog with your high beam on, it enhances the fog, same for excess sensitivity in heavy iron,will blur the signals you hear.

I look forward to hear how you get on.

Thanks Ziggy, appreciate it.

Your welcome