Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question about the Deus 2's use with Deus 1 high frequency coils......

cookie58

I was just thinking if the Deus 2 mono program is so similar to the Deus 1, would it be possible to use the high frequency coils with the D2s other than them being water proof?

I was just thinking if the Deus 2 mono program is so similar to the Deus 1, would it be possible to use the high frequency coils with the D2s other than them being water proof?
I was thinking the same thing. With the Deus 2 being FMF probably not, another thing
is how will XP Detectors make more money if the Deus 1 & Deus 2 coils were interchangeable?
I'm assuming you're talking about the detectors being waterproof and not the coils. (All coils are waterproof)
Being waterproof or not shouldn't make any difference as far as detector performance & coils.

Last edited:
I was thinking the same thing. With the Deus 2 being FMF probably not, another thing
is how will XP Detectors make more money if the Deus 1 & Deus 2 coils were interchangeable?
I'm assuming you're talking about the detectors being waterproof and not the coils. (All coils are waterproof)
Being waterproof or not shouldn't make any difference as far as detector performance & coils.
Yeah. The old D1 high frequency coils. I forgot that they were waterproof. And, I was speaking specifically about the Deus 2 mono program being compatible with the old XP Deus 1 high frequency coils. Thanks for thinking too Robert.

Well you don’t have to worry about cable compatibility so I think the worst that would happen is it just doesn’t link up or recognize the old coil. Good thought though…

That'd be very nice. Nice to have compatibility with WS5 as well.