Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question about the Deus

jackintexas

Question about the Deus. I know everything on the Deus is rechargeable. What happens if you are using it say in the woods for several days where you can not recharge the batteries. Can you use other batteries in an emergency or does it only use the rechargeable batteries in it....Very interested in a Deus but wondering about the rechargeable batteries......Jack

only it's own batts.

one can get a emergency battery cell phone charger; has two AA batts, and good for field emergency charge...or just a cell charger in your car

Deus site has a Solar Charger i think.....j
http://www.xpmetaldetectorsamericas.com/xp-deus-cables-power-accessories

http://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-15000mAh-External-Compatibility-Lightning/dp/B00MQSMEEE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1421673768&sr=8-5&keywords=cell+phone+charger&pebp=1421673790257&peasin=B00MQSMEEE

you can get a rechargeable battery such as this for example to have on hand for emergency charging of any of the Deus components, or use the triple tap to charge all three components at the same time. i have found that the coil is usually what needs charging first. if one were to have two coils you could throw on the other one and keep detecting while the other coil is charging.

There is also a singular AA charger option that uses a single AA for a emergency. I have not used it but carry it with me on sites with some AA's just in case. The solar charger is expensive but maybe one of the best bets if you need a car free option or a place to plug in to that has it's own power to supply it.

I wish Deus would come out with like a booster pack that is rechargable and you carry it in your backpack or what have you that will charge all three elements if need be in like 2 hours. Hope Alain is peruzzing these boards....hint hint!

mtsheron, what i think you want is what i talked about in my previous message. this will charge individual components or all three in a short time.

http://www.amazon.com/RAVPower-15000mAh-External-Compatibility-Lightning/dp/B00MQSMEEE/ref=sr_1_5?ie=UTF8&qid=1421673768&sr=8-5&keywords=cell+phone+charger&pebp=1421673790257&peasin=B00MQSMEEE

I wish Deus would come out with like a booster pack that is rechargable and you carry it in your backpack or what have you that will charge all three elements if need be in like 2 hours. Hope Alain is peruzzing these boards....hint hint![/quote]

Caution, if you decide to use a pack for recharging watch the current output. Strive for 1Amp, 2.5Amps little high and could shorten batteery life. 4.5 amps way too much IMO.

squirrel1 said:
Caution, if you decide to use a pack for recharging watch the current output. Strive for 1Amp, 2.5Amps little high and could shorten batteery life. 4.5 amps way too much IMO.
No! I have tested charging of Deus components. Coils (9 and 11) take 330mA each one, WS4 block and control unit - 270mA. I have used wall charger with 2.1A output. Controllers inside Deus parts (coils, backphones and control unit) or controllers on batteries don't give the high current pass through to the battery.
Here is my video, but it is on Russian: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jWvVT96s1Ho&list=UUFEm79D4rZtcZnvvrPmB3Tg So, simply trust me.
But of course, 1A is optimal.