Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question: Can I adjust the volume on my AT Pro??

No volume control on the water headset. You can try cut a piece of foam and place it in the muff. That should help.

I went to Walmart & got some cosmetic latex ladies make up applicator sponges's. They are made to fit just right, even oval shape just like the ear phones. They come in two thickness's pick the one you think is the best, to be safe I got both. I was goimg to hold them in with velcro self stick but don't need to, they fit tight & come out easy to dry. Works for me hope they do for you.

[size=large]are there any water-proof headsets with volume control?

HH[/size]

Thanks for the help guys. I had thought about the foam inserts. I hunt nice quiet Iowa lakes, and I don't need them extra loud.
If the pin connectors weren't so weird, and I could plug a set in, I'd go with the Grey Ghosts waterproofs.

If you do not like the foam in the earpiece, try ear plugs available at hardware stores.
They will cut down the volume more. Also on the foam...use closed cell foam.
To tell the difference from open and closed cell foam, blow into the foam, if you breath goes through the foam is OPEN cell and if your breath does not go through it is CLOSED cell foam. The CLOSED cell will not hold moisture and will dampen the volume more than the OPEN cell foam of the same thickness.