Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question concerning WS4...

[size=medium][size=large][size=medium]If a person only has the WS4 puck how can they know if version 4.0 is loaded in it?

My controller has version 4.0 loaded in it but I've noticed...when only using the WS4 puck alone without the controller...that the ID numbers are different than the controller numbers when I use it.

Is it possible to have version 4.0 loaded in the controller and have version 3.2 in the WS4 puck? Will they work together this way?[/size][/size][/size]

With your puck OFF.
Then turn on and watch display.
You should see 40 in the screen

If not updated 32 in the screen.

Ok...40 shows up on the screen. However...when I use "Basic 1" program my ID numbers do not match. Using the WS4 puck alone a nickel ID's at 55-57...Using the remote controller in "Basic 1" the same nickel ID's at 61-63. What's happening? Thanks.

Charles

Charles (Sabre)(Tx) said:
Ok...40 shows up on the screen. However...when I use "Basic 1" program my ID numbers do not match. Using the WS4 puck alone a nickel ID's at 55-57...Using the remote controller in "Basic 1" the same nickel ID's at 61-63. What's happening? Thanks.

Charles
a

Um,
Make sure headphone module and remote are both on.
Try this.
Make yourself a program and name it using 12 kHz,
When you make this program turn ID norm OFF then save.

Turn off both remote and headphone module.

Then tuen on remote only,,,go to your saved program and check nickel ID.

Turn off remote,,turn on headset module,,go to your saved slot program, sweep nickle and see what it reads.

Is there still a difference ??