Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

question for Bryce

outdoors

Bryce, I just mounted the coiltek coil 15" WOT on my Explorer last week and when I bump the coil it will false is this normal, I have sensitivity set at 15 and still digging coins at 12" -15" down at the beach

Howdy friend.

I do remember mine being very stable at higher sensitivity settings.... but it would occasionally false when I bumped it off of something even though it was very stable otherwise.

PS: It will usually render other machines helpless within a 30 fooot radius too:) ...it just seems to give off a whole bunch of powerful karma:bouncy:

thanks Bryce I did talk to Docs detecters in vegas yesterday (tuesday) and he is sending me a new coil, said that it sould not be doing that. and it did run very stable other than when you would
bump the coil, it would not take to much to set it off and false other than that it went deep and pinpoint good.

Good deal. I'm glad Doc is taking care of you.

The first WOT I had falsed when bumped as did yours. I sold it and bought another one..and it has served me quite well.

It's a "WICKED" deep coil as you already know. Keep me posted on how the new one does for you.

received new coiltek coil this new coil runs solid as a rock no falsing when bumping the coil this is one great coil to use at the beach to cover more ground quickly:cheers:
Doc had it at my door step in two days, Doc does give great service cant go wrong when dealing with Doc :thumbup: