Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question for Canon PS S3 Owners

Clifford Powell

I bought one of these in November and have been happy with it so far. Still have a lot to learn. I'm involved in a project where I need to take about 18,000 photos - I've done about 2,000 so far and the S3 sure beats my 4 year old Olympus.

I've been looking at several 3x tele extenders and can't seem to find out which ones are good and which are not. Or if any of them are any good for that matter. I would like to have one IF they work Ok. I want to add filters to it as I like polarizers in some situations. Not so concerned with price as I come from the Nikon film world and I'm aware that quality costs. Anyone out there have experience with extenders for digital? Sure would appreciate opinions - private message is Ok if you don't want to post your opinion on here.

Thanks,
Cliff - - - - -

Hello Clifford,

I have found that with tele-extenders that it is best to stay with name brand manufacturers the same as your camera model.

RM