Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question for Dilek

kajunman

Dilek, I didn't receive a screen protector with my Multi Kruzer. Where can we order the screen protectors ?

Thanks

Good question, mine didn't come with one either on my multi Kruzer...

Dr. Witty said:
Guys, I posted this issue on another forum. The Kruzer does not come with a screen protector, It only comes with one of those factory plastic covers that come on most new electronic devices. It is certainly not meant to be left on the machine indefinitely. I would suggest getting on E-bay and ordering a Invisible Shield for a Kindle Fire then cutting it to fit the screen of the Kruzer. The Kindle Fire shield should allow at least 2 full covers to be cut from it. In the mean time don' rub the screen with a paper towel or your fingers.
Is this Invisible Shield easy to remove? I don't want to put on something I can't get off... I once put a screen protector on a cellphone that used a spray adhesive that was a nightmare to get off.

They come off, I've only ever removed one once from a device, but they do come up with soapy water.

Covers for the control box are in the works by Makro and a few other seller in the UK.