Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

QUESTION FOR ERIC FOSTER

crackerjuan

THANK YOU FOR RESPONDING TO MY QUESTION BEFORE.I AM INCLUDING PICTURES OF THE COIL AND MACHINE. IS THIS THE ORIGINAL COIL ? I WOULD LIKE TO GO INTO A FOOT OR TWO IN SALT WATER WITH THE COIL ONLY WITH IT.DO YOU THINK I SHOULD PUT SOME LATEX CHAULKING AROUND THE CONNECTION TO THE COIL TO BE SAFE ?,OR SOMETHING ELSE ?, OR DO YOU THINK IT WILL BE FINE THE WAY IT IS?, I BOUGHT THIS MINIPULSE OFF OF EBAY AND I LOVE IT ! I RECENTLY FOUND A SILVER RING WITH IT. AND SOMETIMES I GIVE UP DIGGING CAUSE WHAT EVER IT FOUND IS WAY TO DEEP. IVE BEEN HAVING A LOT OF FUN WITH IT AND IF I CAN GO INTO THE WATER WITH THE COIL I'M SURE ILL HAVE A LOT MORE.
THANK YOU AGAIN,
JOHN APOLLO BEACH , FL

Hi John,

Yes, that is the original coil. It should be OK, but if you want a bit of extra peace of mind, put some caulk around the cable entry point. Certainly wont do any harm.

Eric.

I PUT IT IN THE WATER AND IT WORKED GREAT !, I ALSO PUT A LITTLE SILICONE AROUND WHERE THE WIRE GOES INTO THE COIL TO BE SAFE, I WENT TO THE BEACH LATE WATER WAS RUFF AND DARKNESS CAME QUICK BUT I FOUND 3 PENNY'S ALSO IT FOUND SOMETHING IN THE SURF THAT KEPT GOING WITH THE CURRENT I NEVER FOUND IT. THE PARK RANGER TOLD US TO LEAVE,CANT WAIT TO TRY AGAIN MONDAY, THANK YOU AGAIN JOHN APOLLO BEACH , FL