Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question for the experts on the "Excal 800" Headphones?

Trocar

[size=medium]I bought a used Excal 800 a few months ago. It has been converted to use other Headphones like the "Gray Ghost" underwater set. The machine has a waterproof connector in order to use others phone.
Here's my question-- It has the original Excal phone with it (Blue) which at one time was hard-wired into the tube of the machine. I really would like to use the original phone because of the way they swivel and you can put the headband to the back of your head when wearing a mask and snorkel. I noticed some electrical parts (resistor,etc) embedded in the plastic for the tube cap/plug which is still attached to the headphones. Is it possible to add a waterproof connector to the Original Headset without the embedded electrical parts. Are these parts used to correct something in the phones or maybe change the impedance of the phones or whatever? Any replies would be GREATLY APPRECIATED[/size]

I don't know but one thing I do know if it works and U are not sure DON'T MESS WITH IT cause if U screw it up and need service you are looking at maybe Christmas if U R really lucky