Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

question Multi Kruzer & bottle caps

wltdwiz

hi all
could anyone tell me how the Multi Kruzer handles bottlecaps
ive got a beach covered in them :detecting:

& any other feedback would be welcome + or -

Once you learn what the Kruzer is telling you, you won't be digging hardly any crown cap(beer) bottle caps. It is possible to get fooled every once in a while depending on the amount of rust, depth and orientation, but for the most part the Kruzer gives a very distinctive sound and very jumpy numbers on beer bottle caps. If you are talking about aluminum screw on bottle caps, that's another question. I am not aware of any detector that can distinguish an aluminum screw on bottle cap from any other aluminum or zinc.

thanks pine
rusty bottlecaps are my game & there everywhere :thumbup:

i need an edge

I dug quite a few at the beach a couple weeks ago. The numbers jump around a little but on the beach I dig it all