Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

question of deus programs

Low-Boy/LCPM

It seems there are a lot of programs for the deus for depth and so on but after playing with my friends machine, I noticed that there are not a huge amount of changes you can make as far as programing. Small changes seem to go a long way with this machine. Also some of the programs use different filters and I don't know if the manual goes into what those filters do or what filters the program is using. Just wondering if I'm missing something. I know the silencer is used to make a big change if used correctly and with the addition of 2.5 on recovery that can be a big game changer. The pin pointer now being able to be heard through the headphones and programed through the face plate is a nice update Of course there is the new coils that can be a game changer if they apply to your needs. What else am I missing?

You're missing something if you're not reading the manual. It's available online at XP web site.

You are right in that just a couple of adjustments can make a big difference. I agree with Architex. At least read the manual to understand the basics. Like with any machine, you can do more harm than good by tweaking settings without understanding them.The Deus Manual is basic and straight forward. Not a lot of discussion on the nuances of the settings like you would find in Sabisch's book. If you have no interest in reading manuals etc., that's fine. Just use one of the presets. They work very well in many conditions.

I wouldn't call the addition of the "2.5" Recovery Speed a game changer. It is a nice little extra option to have on trashy sites.

I have to load the manual from the website and read it but thanks..

The Deep program uses Deus version 2 filters, basically an earlier silencer design.
The older filters hit harder on the signal, but are not as good when working in between Iron as you may experience a few false signals and "Tone bleed".
It's worth experimenting by loading your favourite programs using program 6 Deep as a platform.

You may have some nice surprises.

Keep me posted I'm always interested in your feedback.

Many thanks Gary