Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on 4.0 update

BarryL

Just noticed when you click on the link to update to 4.0 it on shows the 4.1 update . I already have the 4.0 update on my setup now but was looking at buying a used set of WS5 headphones from a fella and he was going to load 4.0 on them and he told me 4.0 was not available anymore is this true as I don't use the pin pointer and from what I see there is not much difference please educate me as I am old and senile LOL Thanks

Ok guess its not available since no response thanks anyway

I believe all the past updates are still available for those who wish to choose which one they prefer. 4.0 should be on the list as well. Hope this helps.

Charles :usaf: :usaflag: