Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on coil size for the Whites analog detectors...

Digger

Constitutional Patriot
Staff member
Are the coils for the 5900 and 6000 Whites detectors a tad bit smaller than the stock 950 on my XL Pro? The reason I ask is because I bought a few coil covers for my Black Max 950's and they are just a bit too small. I figured if they fit an older version, and someone needed one, I would mail one to them. FREE!!! If anyone knows the answer and needs a cover, let me know. Thanks. HH Randy

My 6000 uses an 8" coil.

order 950 coil cover, I have to specify if they are for the DFX or Pros.... The difference is that one fits snuggly but the other you can take off and on with your hand..... can't remember which is which though.....Thx RichardnTn

I have both the MXT and the XL Pro. And, as you say, the coil covers are just a bit different. But these others that I have are smaller than either the Eclipse or the BlackMax 950. I can actually set one of these coil covers inside of the 950 coil cover, open side to open side. Not much difference, but enough that it won't fit either machine's 950 coil. :shrug: Randy