Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on ID EXCEL

sasquache

Im seriously out of luck with my 8 inch concentric coil the coating has completely cracked off fisher labs can't help me what next? I've looked around for a new or used coil 8 or 10 inch and there isnt any I've posted in the classifieds on this forum but no luck any other coil i can use from fisher? Thanks Paul

I guess it's a parts unit no luck at all sad too say Fisher Labs was no help at all and there are no coils for that unit for sale anywhere lol i also realize it is out of date for sure. It was my backup unit i guess i will have too get another back up unit. Thank you everyone for your help. Sasquache

Will the coils from an ID-EDGE work on the Excel ? I have an EDGE that has control box issues - it turns itself on. I have the 8 inch
and a 5 inch coil for it.

it was an quick/easy fix at factory.
Felix can give an estimate, and tell you if the loop connectors will work or must be changed.

I believe they will work how much wpuld you take for tje whole unit and coils? I tried too message you but wouldn't go.

I was thinking about buying an ID Excel but from what I can tell.... Fisher only made one coil for this detector? and those coils do not seem to show up for sale very often? so I will look for something else? Thanks