Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on Pinpointer! ....Help

larryk56

In the past I have used a Garrett Pinpointer.
It did the job but the thing that I did not like about it was this:

It would also sound off from thigs off the side of the pinpointer.

What is the best pinpointer that will pinpoint just off the tip itself.
and ...is there one that has a waterproof option.

Thanks for all that chime in!

Larry

I've used the Garretts for years but recently picked up a Minelab Pro Find 35 and it's much better than the Garrett IMO. Waterproof to 10 feet, Iron ID, and much more sensitive than the Garrett. Very easy to set the five levels of sensitivity also.

I've used the Garretts for years but recently picked up a Minelab Pro Find 35 and it's much better than the Garrett IMO. Waterproof to 10 feet, Iron ID, and much more sensitive than the Garrett. Very easy to set the five levels of sensitivity also.
Does it just pinpoint from the tip. That is the kind I want to get. One that pinpoints just off the tip.

So this is quoted from the White's website...
>> The Bullseye TRX’s area of detection is concentrated around the tip, making it easy to zero in on the target. This feature along with the ones below makes the Bullseye TRX the most complete pinpointer on the market.
Waterproof to 10 feet. IP 68 Certified <<
If I hadn't one I'd try to get one. It's so sad they closed.

I like the Pro-find 35 I got one a couple months ago from Backwoods detector The Iron ID is dead on

The White's TRX pretty much only detects at the tip. I liked that, but I didn't like anything else about the TRX. But that's just me.