Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on seperation

foreign object

I really like how fast the Tejon responds to targets. The separation ability is outstanding.

My question is are there any of the other Tesoro machines that will equal it.

I have been putting some thought into getting a Outlaw or possibly a Cibola but open to others as well.

Thanks guys
FO

I would say Vaquaro is closest. I haven't used one but I guess all metal is nice and runs smoother than Tejon. The frequency is lower. Depth is close.

I also hear modded Cibola's are nice.

I see no need for a different Tesoso than the Tejon.

Maybe an Outlaw, Bandito II umax or Eldorado for quiet hunting in trash.

Rick

depends on what you want to use it for , I had a tejon was good on medium conductive coins I was hunting with the 6" DD coil, I did use it in an iron patch for silver coins yes it pulled some out but but the FBS machine found a whole heap more it missed.

so medium to low conductors it works great silver yes but isn't the best out there, from my use its more a relic machine or the medium to low conductors.

so again what's the use for ??

I have been doing well lately with the Outlaw really starting to like this machine with the small coils 5.75" and 7" coils and CSC I don't need a lot of depth and they are doing the job hunting coins (modern) and jewellery.

been a bit of bad press about the button on the Outlaw but finding its a good tool if you like zeroing right in on a target, minimal use in AM and so far not impressed but I need some more time with that feature which I only use when disc mode has nothing left to offer so no expert in AM.

but yep grab one with a GB knob to tune it right in having said that in my easy ground the fixed machines have done well also.

so few things to consider, hunting what? and ground conditions ?

AJ

I have a Vaq and a Compadre and both have excellent target separation and fast recover times.

If you just want to get out and have fun. Get a Compadre. Them little things will suprise anyone. They are just fun to use and do good... KEN from Ind.