Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on the Nokta Relic

bayourebel2

I currently have the deus or makro racer ? I love my deus for relics and my makro racer for coins but is the nokta relic better than them in any way ? Hope some actual previous deus or racer owners can chime in. It has my interest from what I have seen what you all have found. Thanks

Have not ran a Relic yet but I have ran the Gold+, it being the same khz and as hot and deep as it is with the Relic having added features, slam dunk. Currently been smoking it with the R2 in places I hunted with a Deus a LOT. As a matter of fact a lot of machines have hunted these places in the last few years. The Racer and CoRe are no slouch at all and once learned puts the Deus to shame, for me it did after running a Deus for over 3 years. The addition of adjustable tone break and most importantly iron volume to these machines has pushed them to levels most won't realize until they learn them. Audio is number 1 and understanding the nuances of what they are telling you. In a nutshell either will hunt relics and coins. Your Racer will smoke that Deus relic hunting, keep that in mind. The answer to your question is yes, either one, Relic or R2.

Thanks for the reply. I have been using my racer more and more and love it but have yet to take it on a relic hunt. I may have to put a nokta relic on my wanted list.

It can have advantages over the DEUS in that it has optional coils...the smaller 5 will lite up target the DEUS just can not...

Keith