Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on the Safari

NO

I would say YES just becouse i hunt side by side with a friend that owns a Etrac and i do just ad well but without all the setting.

I'll have to say NO although I don't own the Etrac. I hunt side by side an Etrac user and he has more information to work with when his coil hits a target. His depth is just a tab bit deeper as well. I dig 1 silver or wheat to his 4-5 on a consistent basis. I also own the EQ600. I know in another post you asked for a comparison between it and the Safari and honestly, the 600 hasn't out-shined my Safari yet. The 600 is just lighter and that's why I use it.