Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

QUESTION ON THE T2'S AND THE CLASSIC GREEN T2

keppy

I see on the treasure sites some say the power head has a flex on the new Green Classic T2 , Does the power head on the any of the other T2's ??

I have a 6 month old T2 SE LTD and the control head has some flex also. Not a problem to me.

Mine is one of the original green T2 machines and yes my control box moves as well,thats how i guees it was designed,never had any problems with build quality or reliability of these machines,also they do have a 5 year warranty as well.Enough said really.

As they are the same as the F75 new and old models they would also be the same as they use common components for the main build of both of these machines.

Thanks i was thinking that was i problem .. But now i see that it is not..

All the detectors with that style grip from First Texas have some flex to the control box connection to the grip. Believe it or not I'm pretty sure this makes them more durable. T2 F75 Omega BHP G2 G2+ all like this.

Well then i can order my Classic green t2 now with peace of mind ,,,:super:

Yea I have an original version 6 and its bad to the bone,I have no desire to sell it and buy a se or limited or whatever.