Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Question on using the 11" coil

WoofWoof

Do you all use the same program settings with the 11" that you use with the 9" coil?
Also, have you found a "sweet spot" on the coil when pin pointing?

I left my settings the same for the 11" coil.
I noticed my 'whispers' disappeared to be replaced by louder tones. I keep hoping to find new whispers that will turn into older, deeper coins.

As for the sweet spot, rather than taking any time to do that, I use a method I read about in this forum; pinpoint and move back the coil until I loose the signal. Then I move forward just a bit until I get the tone back. That's where I dig.

Yes same settings work well. Right under where coil connects. A quick air test will confirm this!